top of page

Howden is the appointed insurance broker partnered with Netball Australia to arrange tailored insurance protection with relevant insurers.

If you are a personal member, qualified coach or official or a registered club, Netball Australia’s insurance program may provide insurance cover for activities sanctioned by Netball Australia and State/Territory Associations.

Your cover, which varies depending on your registration with Netball Australia, may protect you while you take part in recognised activities.

If you are a member of a Netball Australia State/Territory Association or Club and you have suffered an injury whilst participating in a netball or netball related activity (including training, competing, official social event, fundraising activity or other sanctioned activity) please click here to follow the steps to lodge a Personal Accident claim.

Certificate of Currency Form

Personal Injury Claim Form

bottom of page